Monday, March 19, 2012

Chem-Dawg

This is not my first encounter with the wonderful Chem-Dawg so when I first got a whiff of this particular batch I knew I was in for a real treat. The smell was a totally recognizable organic Chem-Dawg smell. Its hard to describe, but if you have had Chem-Dawg before, you know what I am talking about. The taste on this baby is so wonderfully smooth with hints of pine. The appearance of these buds were amazing as well. I personally had 2 different nugs weighing in well over 8 grams. The pistol action is amazing as well as the trichome coverage. Overall, this bud left me feeling very euphoric then mellowed off into a very recognizable sleepy high. I highly recommend this bud during the day, but a decent amount at night should assist very well in your sleep schedule.  Pleasant tokes my brothers and sisters. -Shane 

No comments:

Post a Comment