Sunday, March 18, 2012

Ninja Turtle

Appearance: Very dense nugs that are multiple shades of green, with golden hairs and covered in trichoms. 8.9/10

Smell: Mild smell that is mainly piney and skunky with slight hints of berries. Wish it could have been stronger smell wise. 8.3/10

High: I smoked this mid afternoon and I had no desire to stay inside. Amazing taste of earth and berries, that left me no desire to cough. Extremely long lasting. At around three hours after smoking it I became drowsy, but a few more hits had me going until bed. The high from this strain is very similar to that of Strawberry Cough and Green Crack. I will defiantly keep my eyes out for this one again. 9.6/10

Overall: A really good strain for people with depression and anxiety. Picks you right up and puts you in a happy place. 9.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment